Saturday, April 14, 2012

Logophiliality

I love words. I especially love strange ones like conglomeration (which is what caused this blog post, it has come up at least three times in my homework). I don't know what it is about words that cause me to get so amused when I hear some of them, but the amusement is definitely there.
Not only do I love hearing and laughing at the "conglomeration"s or the "brouhaha"s I like to look up the meanings of words in the dictionary, just to see what the "proper" definition is. I also quite enjoy making up words...I haven't come across a proper title for the love of strange words or the love of making up words, so logophilia will have to do for now as a description for me.

Anyway, I'm really just using this blog post as a clever procrastional tool. So I better end this and do my homework.


Made up words this time: Logophiliality and procrastinational

No comments:

Post a Comment